Control Method Choices for Breezway Louvres
The handles / control methods are:
The Telescopic Map Rod extends from 1.8m to 3.6m to enable you to operate your louvre windows, with the Ring Pull handles, that are up high.
Handle positions can be varied to allow:
- windows of different sizes and at different heights to be matched
- handles to be moved lower or higher and operate the blades you require
- handles to be left or right depending on the individual requirements
- extra handles to be added if required
Each handle can operate a maximum of 9 clips/blades including at least one clip directly below the handle.
Now that you have chosen your control method / handle, you also need to choose:
- Louvre window colour : note you should pick from the standard window & door colours if you are ordering other products too
- Frame: do you want to screen your louvre? Maybe you only need the components as you have a timber frame
- Blades: blade height is important before working out final height of window; also pick your blade material & colour
- Security: view the security options for your louvre windows