4 Panel Bi-fold Door in White
Two Sections of Bi-Fold Doors
A Centre Opening Bi-Fold Door
A Bi-Fold Door Can Completely Open Up a Space
Bi-Folds are a Great Choice for the Entertainer
A Three Panel Bi-Fold Door
A LLLR Configuration Bi-Fold Door (Inside View)
“Bi-folds are fantastic for the entertainer. They offer full opening of the space available.”
- Maximise your living space, combining the benefits of indoor/outdoor entertaining
- When the bi-fold is opened you have absolute uninterrupted views and airflow
- Quality hardware
- Top hung design allowing for free operation of panels with minimal maintenance
- 100mm frame
There is a multitude of options for the bi-fold door. When considering your configuration, consider:
- An odd number of panels is good, this means you can create a personal access door at one end and still have all the panels folding back to one side
- Alternatively, for a six panel bi-fold, you can have the opening in the centre and use the doors like a french door when you don’t want to open the whole opening
- The maximum width of a bi-fold door is around 6m
- The maximum panel width for a 2100mm high door is 850mm and for a 2400mm high door it is 750mm
This configuration shows a LLLLL five panel bi-fold door, all panels opening to the left.
4 Panel Bi-Fold Configurations
Left Opening: All panels open to the left. LLLL configuration.
Centre Opening Bi-Fold Door
This configuration shows a LLLRRR six panel bi-fold door which is centre opening. The centre can be used as a french door.